So its been like 2 years since I have really done anything to my room other than move my furniture around. So I have decided to build my furniture and do some other things in my room to give it that minimalistic modern feel (Emphasize "minimalistic" my room is small) This is what I have in mind:
- Paint my walls a tan color, and paint a silhouette of a tree in white from where my beds front lies.
- Build a dresser/entertainment stand combo I have the concept pics drawn and I will scan them and upload them on here.
- Get some prints off of DA for my walls.
- Build a new light fixture.- Make some new blinds out a some fabric.
This is gonna be a HUGE project but nonetheless worth it. With all of the stuff I have right now and actually double that in case I mess up on something this whole project is going to cost me $400. When the same stuff that I based my designs off of cost $1500 for the furniture and light fixtures alone. I will show you guys a concept picture someday just whenever I get around to it really. School, and this really take up your time.
Im not making these things exactly, but I am modeling things after these:
- Light fixture modernself.com/?p=281
- Tree modernself.com/wp-content/uplo…
- Blinds www.flamingoblinds.co.uk/style…
- Everything else i am making and sketched myself.